Saturday, September 06, 2008

In the Money in Event #3!

We dropped under 324 players a little more than 6 hours into play in today's limit hold'em event. I am still doing really well. Right now average is just over 20,000. I was up to 40,000 and then fell back to about 17,000. But after snapping off a major bluff, and hitting more than one very favorable turn card I turboed all the way up to 50,000 chips which has me in 19th place.

I'm also doing well in the $162 WCOOP second chance tournament. We started that one with 144 players (WAY fewer than I would have expected - I would have guessed we'd get about 500) and are down to 34. I'm in 14th and it pays 27 spots. In that one I need to make it to 5th to net $1,000 and 1st is $4,644.

I'll put up another post in a few hours or if I go broke in either tournament.

If you want to watch the action live you can go to www.pokerstars.com and download the software. Once you do that you can click on "Requests" at the top center of the software, and then select "Find a player" and then type in acesedai. It will give you a list of the tables I'm on and if you double click on them it will take you to the table or the tournament lobby. If it takes you to the tournament lobby you can look for acesedai in the list of players on the right and double click on my name and it will tell you my table number. If you want to watch more than one table at once I think you need to create and account and log in (a fairly easy task). PLEASE let me know if you want to watch, but are having trouble getting set up. I'm happy to help.

No comments:

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...