Monday, September 08, 2008

8-game Second Chance Recap

I finished 8th out of 108 in the 8-game second chance. I'm going to be brief since I've been playing for 12 straight hours and I've got a similar day on tap tomorrow. I got paid $745 for 8th which means I had a net profit in WCOOP today of $1,588 and my starting $10,000 bankroll is up to $11,595.

Even though I haven't hit a home run in this years WCOOP (Yet!), I have to be happy with my play. If I keep going deep, everything is going to come together sooner or later.

Thanks to everyone who has posted comments. Clearly I've spent some effort writing this blog and it's great to know that people are reading it. Keep up the comments!

No comments:

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...