Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Update From Jen

I just got a call from Dave so I figured I'd write a quick post in case anyone is checking how he's doing tonight.

Today's event was a $2000 limit Hold'em and it started at 5pm, so they'll be playing pretty late to get down to the money. As of 9:30 Dave has turned his original 4000 chips into about 7000. The average stack is 5000 so he's doing pretty well. There are 380 players left out of 480 who started. Since it's limit it moves slowly in the beginning.

He couldn't tell me much because his cell phone is dying, but he's sitting next to Phil Helmuth, which is cool.

3 comments:

Eebster said...

No follow up as of 2am... Should I be looking into a fare so I can go root for Dave at the final table?! (I'm overdue for a trip to Las Vegas anyway; I've been home a full 24 hours already)

Anonymous said...

Its a limit tournament EB,
you and I have at least 3-4 more days before we 'need' to go back to Vegas to root root root for the Huff team.

Jake

Unknown said...

What's the latest, Jen?

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...