Sunday, April 08, 2007

This is Getting Pleasantly Ridiculous

It's days like today that make me love my lifestyle. I woke up and played for 4 hours. For my lunch break I took a 4 hours to watch the entire 4th round of the Masters. Then I played another 2 hours or so. Over the course of those 6 hours of play I won $1,532 which is my best day so far this year.

I have been totally dominating ever since I swtiched to playing these no limit cash games. So far in April (in 8 days!) I've won $4,417. I'm winning 22.7 cents a hand in the $1/$2 games and 31.8 cents a hand in the $2/$4 games!

I feel like I've finally gotten a chance to rebuild my bankroll a little and replenish my reserves. Hopefully I can keep up anything even close to this pace.

No comments:

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...